To start this blog
off my name is Chelsey Hirsch. I came from a big city. Nashville Tennessee some
of you may or may not know. Nashville is a music city. Always concerts,
festivals, meet and greets etc. if you can’t find something to do in Nashville
your crazy! What you need to know about Nashville. Nashville was founded on
Christmas Eve in 1779! That is so cool no wonder why it’s so jolly all year
round. There’s also this huge AT&T tower downtown. Literally called the
“BATMAN BUILDING”. It’s just like his mask really tall pointy ears sticking
straight up in the sky.
I have many
important people and animals in my life?
My mom, dad, brother , niece , nephew my best friend and boyfriend. Of courses
my two babies! Daisy Mae and Penni. I got Daisy Mae with my brother when I was
10. When I was 14 I moved to Texas and Daisy was along the whole car ride here.
She even had her puppies the night before us leaving that next morning in my
old house. Which was really cool. Traveling with some pups and Da isy. Penni my
other weenie dog I got her almost a year ago from my nanny. Penni is a school
pup. Half of school she was with me in the ag shop with my favorite teacher Mr.
Accord. If something ever happens to my baby’s it will be very hard, saddening
to get over. Not just me but my whole family especially with my dad. Penni is
with me and my dad most of the time. They’ve been with me through a lot. I’m
fixing to move onto my goals you all have heard enough about my pups. Now let
me get to the most important people in my life! My dad I’ve been at his hip
since I was a baby. Most people are either
a “mommy” or “daddy’s” girl but I’m actually both. My mom and dad I’ve
been at both of their side honestly but my dad a little more. I love both of my
parents deeply. If anything happens to them I’ve always said I’m going with
them since I was about seven or eight
and it hasn’t changed. I can’t bear to live on this place we call eart. They
have taught me everything I know life lessons and I’ve learned many on my own
from their raising on me. They help me through everything and anything any way
they can. No matter what they’ve never left my side, so I can’t leave theirs it
would be unbearable on this place we call earth without them. Now let’s talk
about my brother. Me and my brother clay are 4 years apart. We have always been
close growing up. I can tell you he has made me tough as nails. Every brother
and sister fight right? In school I use to see my brother until his graduation
came. He graduated in Tennessee with the White House Blue Devils, I should have
as well. After clays graduation we moved and he moved out a year later. Now he
has my beautiful niece and nephew. On July twenty eighth Jaxxon Hirsch arrived.
Then again Amaryillis Hirsch arrived on Friday the Thirteenth at 3:13 in
afternoon. My niece and nephews are my babies! It’s like having my own and we
could pull it off, as they were like my kids we all look that much a like!
Its crazy how you never missed school.
ReplyDeleteYes sir 4 years in a row I couldn't have done it without my parents.
DeleteHow does life in Texas compare to life back in Tennessee?
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't compare very different but both I have learned to love.
Delete