Thursday, November 29, 2018

blog #10 ALMOST DONE!!!


      These are two Intellectual skills I have learned this past semester. One of them is I have learned to engage in self discovery and analyzation of text. Self-Discovery is a big step in life and in  college. For example “ the college experience might be described as a voyage of self-discovery.”  You are going to go through so many challenges . You have to find yourself and come together for your own discovery. Self-discovery is a major thing not for only me but for all of you to find as well. In my reading class I have mastered my analyzation skills, by discovery the main idea of anything I read. For example, I am able to pick out the important things of a passage to fully understand  or know the main idea or topic.



Two Personal skills I have overcome the past semester, Honesty and Problem Solving. For an example of Honesty, I am the type of person to not beat around the bush I tell it how I see it. Another way I use my honesty skills are self-honesty and knowing right from wrong in everyday life situation. The second skill I have learned is problem solving. I have learned to solve most of my problems. With all the problems in my life I have had so many obstacles to overcome this year or even this school semester. For example getting into a car accident, tooth infection and negative people in my life. My second moms daughter passing away it has been hectic in my life. At one point I thought it was all coming down but I have honestly picked myself up from the rut I was in.  With that being said I have learned to work through my problems and stay on top of things that are important in furthering my career. In order to get somewhere you have to work hard everyday in life. Everyday in my life my dad tells me in the end it will all be worth it!



All in all my classes this semester have taught me a lot  Mr. Still and Mrs. Rice. In Mrs. Rice’s class she has taught me honesty and problem solving and to be a better thinker. In all of my problem solving in school my mind was negative and now I have become a positive creative thinker. For example to be a positive creative thinker my mindset has changed to be creative and use the DAAPS RULE. For Mr. still he has taught me how to analyze a text really well. Before I couldn’t even tell the main idea. Now I breeze through the paragraphs like they aren’t nothing. Self-discovery has helped me come a long way in not only reading but education class as well. All of my other classes have helped me but not as much as these specific two. I hope you have found your four skills whatever they may be because were all different. All in all my four skills have helped me a lot.

5 comments:

  1. I like what you put the DAAPS Rule on their. That also help me solve my own problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great paper for 2 pg I love it because i felt that the way honestly and problem solving are two big helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DAAP'S rule is very important .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DAPPS rule is very helpful especially with being in college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honesty is a really great personal skill.

    ReplyDelete