As we have been given a free post I am going to talk to you
about music. Music is the most healing thing for me. No matter what time of day
or where I need music. Music is something for me that is healing and I can
relate to so many songs/situations in many ways. I hope each and everyone of you
can find your healing place. Music has always spoke to me since I was little.
Now I have been introduced to so many genres I have ventured out to what I like.
Music is like a drug for me I need it all the time every day.
From my worst moments to my happy moments it doesn’t matter music is something that
speaks to me. Mostly everyone watches tv everyday but not me I listen to music every
day. In the shower, while I’m going to sleep, during my free time ,in my worst
or happy moments music has always been there. Our hearts are our own beatboxes to
our own songs. Everyone in life isn’t going to like the same beat or even same
genre but you have to venture out and really listen to inspiring songs. If I didn’t
have music to listen to everyday of my life I would be a walking zombie.
When I started listening to music I discovered something
about myself I never even knew existed. Which is in every situation in my life music
has helped me. Most people say you cant focus when you have music on that’s false.
In every homework assignment every essay I have music on. It’s when I think the
most so many things going through my mind so I write it all down and type it all out. I Have been a good writer
since I was little. I think it’s because I do the opposite of what everyone
else says. I am the beat to MY OWN DRUM and I highly encourage each and everyone
of you to find the beat to your own drum.
I believe music is
the only medicine the heart and soul needs. If many people felt the same way about
music than drugs the world would be a much more peaceful place.. All in all I hope
I have spoke to each and everyone of you
to find a solution to every problem in life. My solution is music. The most
peaceful thing in my life. Find your solution no matter what it could be but
never forget music is healing.
I love how you use music for topic; Yes, I do believe that music is drug. I cant even work out without music or clear my mind, I find this blog very nice to read.
ReplyDeleteya man
DeleteI love how you wrote about music because music is like my passion!!
ReplyDeletethanks so much.
DeleteMusic is always there to help you through anything it is one of the best things to ever exist.
ReplyDelete