https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/enthttps://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/entertainment/paul-walker-death-lawsuit/index.htmlertainment/paul-walker-death-lawsuit/index.html
Blog 8
By: Ed Payne and
Tiffany Ap; Paul Walkers death, Actors fatal accident his own fault Porsche
says. https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/entertainment/paul-walker-death-lawsuit/index.html
A topic I have
followed through my whole life from Fast and Furious 1. I love fast cars and
fast movies and fast things happening in
life. To see my favorite actor pass away from a car crash and act so well in
the movies was very rough. It affected me pretty bad I watched the video of his
crash trying to find answers and I couldn’t find much. Paul walker was
genuinely a great soul. Not only his cast loved him dearly and thought the
world of him but friends and many other people over the world. Paul walker had
so many flowers and gifts outside of the crash it was honestly amazing but so
sad. Paul was a great soul on and off set it didn’t matter. I love to live my
life a quarter mile at a time as he did.
My article is
about the beloved Paul Walker. I chose this article because it is something I
remember so thoroughly. I saw the live video of Paul walkers car on fire from
the crash! During searching for all the evidence and so many questions I had I
actually discovered Paul was still alive burning yelling for help! Things would
have or could have turned out so differently that’s why I was so shocked with
disbelief it was like I couldn’t believe this happened! The many citizens
recording must have been in shock or something but there’s no way I could have
stood there and heard him screaming. I would have helped no matter who it was!
My Thesis infers
the death of Paul walker and his daughter suing Porsche. Porsche company explains
that Paul Walker was known as a fast driving actor and he died that way. Also
stated “ Paul was a knowledgeable and sophisticated where he knowingly exposed
himself to the risk involved in using a vehicle.” Also information from the
article “ the lawsuit alleges the vehicle lacked safety features that are found on well designed
racing cars or even Porsche least expensive road car features that could have prevented
the accident or at a minimum allowed Paul to survive the crash.” I 110% believe
this after reading so many articles on it and stayed following up. Paul would
still be here with us today. A pure soul gone way to soon.
All of my
information is informative. Some of you may or may not know anything about Paul
Walker so that’s why I’m here to inform you! I am telling you who he is what
happened in his life and genuinely a good actor. Its still terrible to think
about the crash. Informative because I’m giving you information not something I
can physically hold in my hand to
persuade you.
I loved the fast and furious movie! Paul Walker was my favorite and still is. I think this was a good article.
ReplyDeleteThis was a real sad story when this happened all the cast for Fast and Furious will never forget about him.
ReplyDeletePaul Walker was a great person and actor .
ReplyDeleteThe Fast and Furious are such good movies. Paul Walker was a really good actor in all of the movies, and I wish he was still with us today!
ReplyDeleteI never new that paul walker was still alive through the burning of the car
ReplyDeleteI never seen the Fast and Furious movies until last year and that was when I saw Paul Walker played a big role in those movies, I like how he interest you so much.
ReplyDeleteF & F has had some good movies and yes,can agree that Paul Walkers death was pretty tragic to some people.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen the Fast and Furious movies but found it unfortunate when Paul Walker died.
ReplyDeleteI how you made this blog topic personal to you even through I haven't watch these movies i remember the song Wiz made for his dead, nice work and why is it space out like that?
ReplyDelete