Monday, October 22, 2018

6th blog PHONY EXCSUES.


BLOG#6

Point- These phony excuses Maria made actually gave her some hope and faith after Mrs. Seth. I believe Mrs. Seth changed Marias perspective on the thought of school. You have to remember her dad told her she was going to be nothing but a prostitute.  



Illustration-  Mrs. Seth said “ Did you write this? She ask me. Of course, she knows I wrote it, but she seems disbelieving. You wrote this? She asks again. Eventually I realize that she is not disappointed. Instead, she  is telling me something incredible and wonderful. She is saying that my work is good, and that she is very happy with what I’ve given her. She is telling me that I can succeed here.



Explanation- I think Mrs. Seth cried when she read Marias phony excuses because she was shocked with dis belief that she had actually turned something in. Maria did a good job Mrs. Seth said it was good she was just very happy she had actually turned something into her.



I was forced to up and move my 8th grade year in middle school. That was something so difficult for me. It was very hard and frightening. Somewhere I’ve lived my whole life, had my childhood there and I had to up and move. It was the hardest things I’ve ever had to do.   I didn’t know anyone I had to make new friends. Very hard to let go of back home and it was scary to be somewhere I’ve never been in a new house my dad built from ground up. In the beginning I never thought it was worthwhile. I thought it was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. I didn’t think doing it would ever be worthwhile but I was fourteen. When your fourteen and something happens like that of course anyone would think, it’s the worst thing ever or definitely wouldn’t be happy about it . As I  have gotten older many things started to change like my mindset and same as Marias  did. After I moved to this new little bitty town a year later  I actually learned to love it and have met many great friends along the way. I found the one positive person to keep me right. Maybe that’s who Mrs. Seth was to Maria after reading her work . After moving I felt so sad and depressed but now many things have changed in four and a half years and here I am in ANOTHER NEW TOWN. This one is just a tad bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment