Monday, October 1, 2018

My rewritten blog.


 Blog#2 Revision Blog #4

               To start this off my names Chelsey Hirsch. I came from a big city. Nashville Tennessee as many of you may or may not know. Now let me tell you all about back home.

Back home was a very safe area growing up as a kid. My house was on the corner of the subdivision. A big stop sign in my front yard the bus was always right there! Here it is my seventh grade year in middle school. I remember this like it happened to me yesterday! I was standing in the lunch line getting ready to go into the cafeteria. I see these two new boys with long flippy hair. One of them walks up to me  me and asked me where our gymnasium was? I get out of line and direct him to the gymnasium as I look over the boy is following us. They both look at me and say “were brother”. Jesse and Taylor, Jesse was in my grade and Taylor was in the tenth grade.

               I started seeing the brothers every day,  both of them rode the same bus as me and my brother. WE GOT OFF AT THE SAME STOP BUT THEY ALWAYS WALKED THROUGH THIS BACK ALLEY. I never new what the little alley strip led to. As the school year was almost over for summer. More and more it got closer for school to end we all were together every day. The last day of school they were like “come on we got something to show you”. As we were walking in the neighbors yard through the alley was I was nervous! I’m walking I’m walking going up this little hill. Now we established the “HILL” our place on their property. There was a dirt bike hill bike jumping hills that’s all they did was ride bike and do crazy tricks. I cant tell you how much I saw these boys get hurt! We all met up at the hill every day.

               The day comes I meet the whole family, a great feeling am I right? All boys and their momma. Jolene was like a second mom to me. Jolene Jesse, Kris , Mykei, and Taylor. We had so many bonfire/parties. Our friend group got bigger, I brought my  four girlfriends into the clique Tresia and Alex dee dee and destiny . I’m telling you we were all inseparable. They were like all my brothers we had so much fun and some bad times but who doesn’t. I couldn’t  tell you how many times we have rode our bikes to the gas station. “Superstop” was the best. If we ever needed to find each other we would just show up no matter what time it was. These boys were the greatest childhood friends growing up. I know them like the back of my hand and I know home like the back of my hand. All the memories and the boys in general had a huge impact on my life, that I honestly never thought they would. I miss the memories and the hill and just Tenneessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment